Expressed views, opinions and interpretations of events are author's only. They are published solely for entertainment purposes and shall be treated as such. Licentia poetica applies.

Wednesday 11 September 2013

I would never ever...

The year was 2008. My best friend and I went out to town to drink a lot and to look out for our great, one and true loves. We were kids back then. How little did we know of life and love and other diseases!
And in a childish but strong voice I said,
"One night stand? I would never ever..! Sex is the act of love. I would not find any pleasure in anything random."
A year later my first one night stand happened. I didn't know her name, we didn't say a word to each other, she was a girl in a hat. It was classic.

Last week I recalled my youthful statements and I laughed heartily inside (and outside to the amusement of my friends). And I thought of a Hungarian Princess that has recently left bite marks on my thighs for ten days and of the softest Jewish girl in a cubicle for £2. And I see the world differently than all those years ago and imaginary ideas shall not drink my juices again and I can tell true beauty from a beautiful lie! But still... on one point I was right - sex is best with love.
And whenever I am with a girl and I fuck her brains out I truly love the queen in my arms. She is mine and my love is forever, everlasting, for eternity, as long as we are together, until the next morning.

No comments: